Google recently launched their Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL devices and soon will be available for purchase. As you know very well Pixel devices have some features that none of the other phones have. As you know last year most of us were crazy for Pixel Launcher and its icon pack because of its design and look. Similarly, this year’s Home screen is much better and good looking than the last one. So why not have it on your device. So here we have got you the Pixel 2 Launcher that you can install on almost any Android smartphone.
This launcher does not require any root and can be installed on any android device running Marshmallow 6.0 or above. We have tested this on my Redmi 4 running Resurrection Remix based on Android 7.1.2 and it worked fine without any lags. Although, my Redmi 4 is rooted this launcher will work on non-rooted devices as well, as mentioned earlier. In case your phone says that ‘Apk not installed’, then sadly you can’t run this app on your device.
Install Pixel 2 Launcher
- First of all download the application here.
- Make sure installation of the app from unknown sources is enabled.
- Simply install the apk file as you do with other apk files.
- Now got to the home screen by tapping the home button and select ‘Pixel Launcher’ as your default launcher.
- Now download the Google Wallpapers app from here.
- This will provide you with the wallpapers of Pixel devices or you can directly download the main wallpaper seen on all Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL phones from here.
- Voila! Now you can enjoy the Pixel 2’s launcher of Android Oreo along with the wallpapers.
You are now free to enjoy the Pixel 2’s launcher on your device and if you have noticed the new position of Search Bar, that is at the bottom is now your phone. Along with that the swipe up feature to see all apps is a noticeable thing of this launcher. Not only these but you also get the widget of clock and weather as in Pixel 2.
But sadly all this won’t provide you with Google Now panel on non-rooted devices. However, in case of rooted devices, you can make the Pixel Launcher app as a system app using Titanium Backup and have the access to Google Now panel as well.
As you might be looking for the Nova setup of the home screen of the all-new Pixel 2, it would be a little difficult to find the perfect one. But why to worry when we have got the application of Pixel 2’s launcher that not only provides you with Google Search bar at the bottom but also gives you the access to the widget of clock and weather. Do let us know in the comment section below how was your experience with the all-new Pixel 2 Launcher and in case you faced any problem comment down we’ll try our best to solve it.